The mobile team at Time Out has full access to the entire software stack, and evolving the Java-based back-end proxy is important part of being able to deliver great mobile products.
There is an emphasis on working collaboratively with other developers and QAs, but also with people outside the development team: Project Managers, Product Managers, senior stakeholders, and more.
The ideal candidate will have these essential criteria:
● Excellent experience in iOS development and Objective C
● Experience of developing all aspects of an iOS application
● Demonstrable experience of the full app lifecycle, including having an app in the App Store.
● Experience of leading a small team of developers
● Experience of working with non-technical stakeholders — product managers and UX designers in particular.
● Ability to lead the strategic direction of our mobile technology
Being able to develop our Java back-end will be an advantage.
These skills are also very important:
● Excellent communication skills, particularly face-to-face
● A willingness to work beyond your core skills set
● A focus on delivering value
● The ability to be creative with technology
Please send a CV, cover note plus current and intended salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org – please make sure you add ‘iOS’ in the subject line.