• Research, develop and cultivate leads for Time Out New York Kids Offers using a variety of sources but with a focus on the content published online and in the quarterly guides.
• Work with the merchants to present creative opportunities that satisfy their goals while creating an attractive, highly competitive offer.
• Ensure all offers have a strong value proposition for our audience.
• Develop and maintain strong ongoing relationships with key suppliers.
• Build a sales pipeline to ensure that, from launch, there are always at least 2 weeks worth of future offers available to sell.
• Maintain contacts and detailed prospecting and sales activity and report on a weekly basis to management.
• Working with management, develop a sales campaign calendar to target specific categories of offers to coincide with events or key dates throughout the year.
• Opportunity to develop Offers for other Time Out markets including LA that will
• 2+ years experience in sales and account management, experience in e-commerce and/or deals sector a benefit but not required.
• Proven track record in selling to local businesses.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed individual monthly sales goals.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.