- To create and execute events those generates revenue as well as promote Time Out.
- To be Time Out’s brand ambassador to both consumer and within the industry.
- To reinforce Time Out as the best English language magazine in Shanghai through events and marketing initiatives. This includes both consumer and the industry.
- To advise other departments on the initiatives of the marketing department with a shared forward planning list. This list should be maintained and updated periodically.
- To create appealing marketing paraphernalia with the design and editorial team.
- To maintain a database of readers, clients and VIPs.
- To increase subscriptions.
- A sales or marketing background. The successful candidate will need to be able to come up with event proposals, presentations and handle logistics.
- Chinese native speaker, English 4-level or above, proficient in oral and written English.
- Able to effectively communicate the Time Out brand.
- Knowledge of the Shanghai market.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org