-Develop business plans and sales strategies for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive sales strategy to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Develop new sales opportunities and project management in assigned sales territory.
- Visit customers periodically, maintain customers’ relationship and explore new customers.
- Organize events with team as required.
- Maintains appropriate records for reports and sales analysis as required by Advertising Director.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Chinese native speaker, English 4-level or above, proficient in oral and written English.
- Minimum 1-3 years of sales experience.
- Good communication skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Team work spirit and able to work independently under high pressure.
- Strong understanding of customer and market requirements.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com