Time Out London is looking to hire more digital people. We are looking for a front-end developer to be responsible for our key digital applications and platforms. There is an emphasis on working collaboratively with other developers and QAs, but also with people outside the development team: Project Managers, Product Managers, senior stakeholders, and more.
Time Out has a really strong team of great software engineers and QAs, and a range of applications and services, and yet the front-end team has traditionally been very small. So you will need to thrive in an environment where you are working widely across many teams, bringing your expertise to many areas, consulting and advising, and demonstrating excellent front-end development skills on top of a range of technology stacks.
The ideal candidate will have…
● Excellent knowledge and experience of HTML, HTML5, and CSS, including CSS3.
● Strong experience of templating languages, e.g Twig
● Experience of CSS frameworks is a bonus.
● Good understanding of source code control systems, especially git.
● Strong experience with optimising the user experience, predominantly through effective use of front-end technologies
Additionally we need these skills:
● Excellent communication skills, particularly face-to-face
● Excellent teamworking capabilities
● A willingness to work beyond your core skillset
Please send a CV and cover note, including your current and intended salary, to email@example.com – please make sure you add ‘Front End Developer’ in the subject line.